OneStreamTM Architecture Services
We work closely with our clients to streamline financial close and consolidation while addressing complex global accounting and reporting requirements.
We are a company of top architects with a common goal to exceed expectations and provide superior customer satisfaction for our clients. We do everything from technical analysis, project management, to interfacing with senior level customers and navigating political landscapes diplomatically to implement best-in-class financial solutions for our clients.
KTX OneStream™ Implementation Services
OneStream XF is a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software platform for complex financial consolidation, financial reporting, financial analytics, and data quality management. For many clients, OneStream Software eliminates the need to support multiple products, applications, and modules, thus reducing their cost to maintain financial systems and increasing their return on investment. From discovery to deployment, KTX leads all phases of complex, multi-focused, full lifecycle implementations. We handle source-to-target data integration as well as the load and reconciliation of historical source data which can reduce data-related risks to your project timeline. Our team provides guidance on server architecture and handles the installation and testing of all software. Our goal is to ensure system stability and performance for end users. Throughout the implementation, our project leadership anticipates risk to ensure your project remains on schedule and within budget. In addition to full lifecycle implementations, KTX guides clients through application redesigns, upgrades, and continuous improvement projects. We take a strategic advisory role, guiding you to plan beyond the scope and timeline of individual projects for long-term, sustained success.
Our development services focus on developing solutions for clients with very specific requirements outside the basic functionality of their toolset. Examples include developing installation packages for the deployment of Excel add-in utilities and utilizing product API calls to extend product functionality. We create and apply OneStream solutions to speed project and implementation tasks, tighten system integration, and improve processing efficiency.
The KTX team complements your internal financial systems team’s skillset by providing deeper expertise and resources for complex application challenges. We can assist with general support and with special projects like changing the organization’s fiscal year, the application implications of an acquisition or divestiture, or new analysis and reporting requests from upper management. KTX was built to support and enhance your team – not to replace it. Whether you just need an expert to bounce ideas off for 30 minutes or a dedicated resource to spend a month making major application changes, KTX is here to help by providing your team with additional SME knowledge and experience. All KTX resources have previously been implementation consultants with 10+ years of experience in the applications. We only bill for time spent – there is no monthly fee or retainer, because we believe that post-implementation support is part of our commitment to long-term client advocacy.
KTX Architecture Development Expertise
Accelerating financial operations requires setting a clear vision, having a well-thought-out plan and solid communication. By aligning our expertise with your company goals, we can help develop a plan that increases efficiency and ensures your success. Process change is critical to your long-term success as business needs change and technology evolves. KTX focuses on migrating businesses from fragmented corporate performance management (CPM) applications to a singular, unified OneStream platform. Our thorough project management ensures successful project completion resulting in accelerated financial management tracking and forecasting accuracy on a global scale.
Our team consists only of proven professionals that can deliver everything from technical analysis, to project management, to interfacing with senior level customers – all while navigating political landscapes effectively.
- Scope – Start anywhere with your project – Planning, Management Reporting or Consolidations
- Prototype – Seeing the application early in the process ensures it meets your needs and minimizes risk
- Define – Our detailed plans define each step of the process, so you know what to expect and when
- Knowledge – We ensure that you understand the application and design so you and your team can maintain the solution easily
- Flexibility – Our methodology aligns with Agile or Waterfall approaches
- Experience – Our team utilizes templates and examples from our combined years of OneStream implementation experience
- Communication – Scheduled and clear communications ensure you have complete project status updates each step along the way
Our experience drives a history of proven results
CEO Clint Holt has more than 17 years of experience in accounting software architecture development and OneStream end to end implementation including; solution design, integration development, process redesign, standards development, attrition advancements, conflict resolution, strategy development, data-driven decisions and holistic decisions. He is a uniquely qualified information systems leader with stellar business acumen. An expert in accounting procedures and skilled at developing software to enhance processes, Clint has the exceptional ability to relate to challenges faced by accounting professionals and develop customized solutions. As a strategic thinker with talent for identifying gaps, redesigning processes, and developing IT solutions to improve organizational competitiveness, he leads a team of professionals with an unwavering dedication problem-solving for our clients.
Certified for success
We are certified specialists with a history of successful OneStream implementation and service support. We work across many industries and our consultants have backgrounds in accounting finance, information technology, and business processes. They possess the knowledge and skill sets necessary for successful implementation, migration and follow through with your team.
- Experience implementing OneStream’s MarketPlace Solutions Including (but not limited to) People Planning, Thing Planning, Reconciliation Control Manager, Guided Reporting, Capital Planning, Sales Planning, BI Blend
- Industries we serve include Manufacturing and Distribution, Private Equity, Agriculture, Oil and Gas Production and Distribution, Software, Healthcare Services, Funeral Services, REITs, Telecommunications Services Equipment/Utilities and Power Utilities
- Specialists in Converting from Oracle Software and Manual, unstructured/semi-structured processes
- Automation with OneStream Software that allows for what we believe to be best-in-class process automation allowing clients to get back to business and analyze actionable data
- Vision to constantly look for ways to automate repeatable tasks to ensure data accuracy and increase time for analytical processes
We earn trust by solving complex issues and creating efficient financial workflows that deliver superior value to our customers.
Clients that have trusted us
We feel the best way to move forward as a company is to always keep our clients happy and productive, such as these current customers we work with.